We are more and more aware of the damage caused by the sun and the use of sun protectors in summer, but this is not enough. Our skin takes a beating. Cosmetics helps to restore it, to get and look healthier. Labelist explains the how-to and gives you advice!
The sun is considered to be the most harmful agent for the skin because of Ultraviolet radiation, but it’s not the only one. The dermis can also be damaged by:
- Sea water
- The chlorine in swimming pools
- Changes in temperature
- Changes in our diet
- Sleeping routine …
This is why, after the holidays, our complexion shows certain skin flaws, being the most common ones:
- Drier skin
- Deeper wrinkles
- Dark spots
Don’t worry! This shouldn’t be a deep concern because you can tackle it with some willpower and also pampering yourself.
- Get back to your healthy routines: practice sport regularly, stick to a healthy diet, drink plenty of water, don’t drink alcohol or smoke.
- Start a skincare routine adequate for the season.
- Gently cleanse your skin.
- Our Osmolyte Cleanser makes a good choice, a flossy lather with a pleasant scent and (best of all!) rich in aloe vera and mild surfactants that won’t dry out your skin.
- Provide extra hydration
- Your complexion will dramatically improve with it. Serums containing hygroscopic -water-retaining- substances such as glycerin or hyaluronic acid combined with creams that strengthen the skin barrier are the best.
- Our HA + B5 Serum may be a perfect match because it contains hyaluronic acid with 2% Vitamin B5 (panthenol). It hydrates, soothes and combats skin fatigue. This is the perfect serum to face up a bleak September.
- Once Summer is over and after your skin has taken a beating, you must slough away dead skin cells. Oxygenate your skin! If you used products containing hydroxy acids, it would be superb!
- If you fancy doing so, here are two suggestions:
Salicylic serum (beta hydroxy acids). Apply it to tackle acne or oily skin. This is a super complete formula that helps unclog pores, erase imperfections and, most important, it prevents relapses. Ohhh! Plus, it won’t dry out skin because it’s alcohol free.
Glycolic + AHA (alpha hydroxy acids). If too much exposure to the sun has caused dark spots, you need to even out your skin tone and renew your skin. Then our Glycolic + AHA booster is a fantastic product. You’ll get radiant and smooth skin.
Actually, have you already tried any of these products? Please, leave your comments on www.labelistcosmetics.com! Tell us about your Labelist experience!
In our next post we’ll tell you accurately what hydroxy acids are and how you can add them up to your beauty routine.