What is niacinamide?
Niacinamide, a form of vitamin B3, is the active ingredient all social webs and cosmetics magazines are currently talking about. Its multiple properties and benefits for all types of skin make it the trendiest ingredient. Some experts even relate its use to getting a porcelain skin: smooth, even, flawless. It sounds incredible, doesn’t it?
Main benefits of this outstanding vitamin include:
- Reduces acne. Because of its sebum-regulating and anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces sebum production and minimises skin irritation.
- Provides hydration. It improves the skin protective barrier function by reducing water loss. It is therefore also suitable for dehydrated and dry skin.
- Minimizes redness and blotchiness. Since niacinamide reduces inflammation, it may help ease redness from sensitive and rosacea skin.
- Protects against photo-aging. Counteracts the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by increasing collagen and elastin production after 8-12 weeks of application.
- Combats hyperpigmentation. It’s an effective skin lightening compound that works by inhibiting melanin transfer from melanocytes to keranocytes. It works to dull dark spots.
- Provides luminosity. It is an ingredient with a protein anti-glycation function which brightens skin tone by preventing it from becoming sallow.
- Protects against oxidative stress. It is an antioxidant that stimulates cell production and, at the same time, protects skin regularly exposed to pollution, UV radiation, tobacco, etc.
Did you find all this information interesting?… Well then, here comes the best part…
Our Niacinamide serum contains 13% niacinamide! We absolutely recommend it if you want to reduce pores and/or prevent the appearance of dark spots by evening out your tone. Moreover, this ingredient is suitable for all skin types.
Do you know what makes our Niacinamide serum special?
It contains 13% Niacinamide alongside 5% Panthenol or Vitamin B5 -an ingredient with protective, anti-inflammatory and repair properties. This provides a lightening and brightening effect without damaging or irritating the skin aggressively. It can be used daily without experiencing any side effects. However, you should pay attention to the other ingredients included in your routine. For example, it is not recommended for use in combination with vitamin C serum as it may affect the integrity of the skin. We highly recommend using vitamin C in the morning and niacinamide in the evening.
Give in to this ingredient, so trendy in dermocosmetic circles, and look stunning!